Terms and Conditions
* Richard Petty Driving Experience and Richard Petty Ride Along ticket only available for use at the following locations: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Auto Club Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Daytona International Speedway, Dover International Speedway, Homestead Miami Speedway, Kansas Speedway, Kentucky Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Michigan International Raceway, Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, Nashville Superspeedway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Phoenix Raceway, Richmond Raceway, Talladega Superspeedway, Texas Motor Speedway.
This offer should not be considered as free travel. No pets are allowed at event (does not apply to service animals). The credit card used to purchase your package along with a matching driver's license need to be presented to redeem any gifts offered. Once gifts are issued, they are non-refundable. Westgate Resorts reserves the right to substitute lodging and/or gifts and/or tickets with comparable items of equal or greater value. Subject to qualifications, this offer is available to citizens of the United States, and in countries where registered. Travel must be completed through 9/30/2022.
HOTEL POLICIES: You must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years-old to check-in. A valid photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport is required at check-in. Your major credit card will be pre-authorized for a security deposit for any incidentals (varies per hotel). If you do not have a major credit card, some properties will accept a cash deposit. Special requests such as a rollaway bed or cribs are subject to availability and additional fees. Accommodations are based upon availability and provided by Westgate Resorts and affiliated hotels. Holiday travel requires a minimum of a three-night stay. You may cancel within (14) fourteen days from the date of purchase. Any cancellation of arrival after (14) fourteen days will result in a forfeiture of all monies paid. No refunds will be made for No Shows and/or early check-outs.
TOUR POLICIES: Subject to qualifications. Offer is designed for U.S. Citizens who are married, engaged, or cohabitating couples with a verifiable annual household income of $60,000 USD, and single females with a verifiable income of $75,000 USD. Income excludes any and all income derived from unemployment benefits, overtime, alimony, child support, temporary disability, bonuses, tips and/or commissions. Income from Social Security, permanent disability, and/or retirement may be excluded depending on the Westgate resort location. Minimum requirements may be higher and other qualifications may vary, based on destination and season of travel. Qualified married, cohabitating or engaged couples are individuals between the ages of 28 to 68 or qualified singles between the ages of 30 to 68. Participants must attend a 90-minute discovery tour and sales presentation of Westgate Resorts, Ltd. If married, cohabitating or engaged, both individuals must attend presentation together and present a valid major credit card; no pre-paid or reloadable cards accepted. Guest(s) must have a valid credit card in their name with an available line of credit to hold resort security deposit and taxes upon check-in. If married, cohabiting, or engaged both parties must provide proof of matching addresses by presenting valid photo government identification, such as a driver’s license. Qualified participants traveling to Orlando must speak English, Spanish or Portuguese fluently; if traveling to any other Westgate location, English fluently. Current Westgate owners may qualify for certain promotions if the above criteria have been met and their account is in good standing. Average retail value for packages shown is up to $1,555. CFI/Westgate Resorts employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion. While participating in the Westgate Sports & Entertainment Event, owners and guests of owners that attend the event will tour, should they meet all tour qualifications. All are eligible to purchase tickets.
Travel must be completed within twelve (12) months from the date of purchase or as otherwise stated in the offer. Persons who have toured any Westgate Resort location within the last twelve (12) months, have participated in a Westgate discounted promotional offer requiring a tour more than twice in a lifetime, are traveling as part of a group (three or more couples or singles traveling together on separate packages) or are attending/participating in a sporting event, convention, or family reunion will be assessed a surcharge of the difference between the discounted package price and the current rental rate plus the retail rate of any discount attraction tickets that were included in the vacation package. The following conditions will be assessed a surcharge of the difference between the discounted package price and the current rental rate plus the retail rate of any discount attraction tickets that were included in the vacation package or refused to tour without refund: 1) failure to qualify and attend the sales presentation or 2) consumption and/or being under the influence of alcohol and/or controlled substances during the sales presentation. Guest(s) cannot reside within sixty (60) miles of the destination resort. Tour date, time and/or location may be changed at the Resort's sole and absolute discretion. A nightly resort fee plus tax will apply to packages that are determined to be non-qualified at Westgate’s sole and absolute discretion.
Accommodations price shown is good for two (2) people in a studio villa or hotel room during race events. Reservations are first-come, first-served, based upon availability and inventory. Travel during peak season, holidays and special events is subject to a surcharge. Additional nights, larger units and discounted attraction tickets are available. Due to safety and fire code regulations, there is a maximum occupancy limit set for every room at any of our Resort locations. This occupancy number limit is based on state and federal regulations with regard to the size and space of each room. Every person, regardless of age, is considered as one (1) person and is counted towards the maximum occupancy limit of persons for that room and location. Accommodations provided by Central Florida Investments (CFI) and Westgate Resorts, Ltd. Alternate accommodations may be used if Westgate Resorts is not available. This offer is non-transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Limit one (1) per household. Blackout dates may apply as defined by Westgate Resorts in its sole and absolute discretion. Westgate reserves the right to change the tour date and/or tour time and/or location or to cancel any duplicate and/or conflicting reservation without notice to end user. The tour date and/or tour time cannot be changed by the guest(s) within two (2) weeks of the check-in date. Certain holiday and peak dates require owner sponsorship. Offer not available to persons who are in the process of bankruptcy or parents / children of owners. Be advised that you may not be eligible for all premiums offered in this promotion.
COVID-19: The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of large groups of people. Westgate Resorts, Ltd., and its related and affiliated entities (collectively “Westgate”) have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; an up-to-date list of these measures may be found by visiting www.WestgateCares.com. However, Westgate cannot guarantee that you or your family will not become infected with COVID-19 while travelling to or visiting the property, either of which could increase you and your family’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By making a reservation and travelling to the property, you voluntarily assume the risk that you and your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death. You further understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the property may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, Westgate Team Members and other guests.
By making a reservation hereunder and visiting the property, you voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to your family members or yourself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you or your family may experience or incur in connection with your visit to the property (“Claims”). As a result, you on behalf of yourself and your family, hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Westgate, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Westgate, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after your visit to the property.
SITE USAGE: By using this Site, you expressly agree to the following terms and conditions: By providing your name, address, telephone, or electronic mail address (collectively my "Contact Information") or otherwise using this Site, you consent to and request for us to contact you to discuss this offer and the services and products we provide. Providing your Contact Information and your use of our Site shall be construed as a business inquiry by you of Central Florida Investments, Inc. and Westgate Resorts, LTD (collectively "Westgate"), even though neither entity may be affiliated with, or responsible for, the content contained on this Site. Westgate is thereby authorized by you to make a return telephone call to you and you agree that Westgate may contact you using an automated telephone dialing system, prerecorded message, or by electronic mail. You agree to hold Central Florida Investments, Inc., Westgate Resorts, LTD, and their related or affiliated companies harmless and hereby release and indemnify their agents and employees from any and all liability that may arise from entering your Contact Information or accessing this Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This offer cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash and/or monetary consideration, or used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or certificate. This offer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. By accepting this offer, the end user agrees that Westgate Resorts will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitations, compensation or consequential damages arising out of this offer or in connection with or by misrepresentation by a third party. Westgate Resorts is not to be held responsible for any act of God, acts of terrorism or any other circumstances beyond its control. Westgate reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. These Terms and Conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant, or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. Offers are not directed to residents in any state and do not constitute an offer in which a registration of the timeshare plan is required but in which registration requirements have not yet been met. This project is registered with the New Jersey Real Estate Commission. Registration does not constitute an endorsement of the merits or value of the project. Obtain and read the Public Offering Statement before signing anything. WGL NJREC: 96/4-821, 98/4-862. Massachusetts Residents: The Westgate Lakes Resort has been registered with the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salesmen Registration #: F1149-01-01. Indiana Registration #: T.S. 99-1008. [DC1] Recovery Fund for Consumers Damaged By Seller of Travel [DC2] CST#: 2052822-50. Registration as a Seller of Travel does not constitute approval by the state of California. The complete Offering terms are in an Offering plan available from sponsor. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST32029. An offering statement has been filed with the Iowa Real Estate Commission and is available from the developer upon request. Offer may not be available to residents in certain states. Any and all use of ATVs, drones or hoverboards on any Westgate property is strictly prohibited. Offer expires 9/30/2022 or as specified in the Offer.
By attending any event sponsored or hosted by Westgate Marketing, LLC (“Westgate”), you consent to the recording and photography by Westgate, its licensees, successors and assigns, of your photograph, image, voice, actions, likeness, characterization, name, appearance, and performance, as used, edited, altered, fictionalized or modified by Westgate, in its sole discretion, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, including, without limitation, in and in connection with Westgate, or related Sites or services, in and in connection with any events, merchandise, services, products, marketing, film productions, art, commercials, and in and in connection with publicity, advertising, and promotion without any additional compensation, permission, approval or notification.
Prices quoted are starting rates only, per vacation package, in U.S. dollars, and are subject to availability at time of reservation. Prices may change without notice. Certain blackout dates, seasonal upgrade charges; day of arrival and length of stay restrictions may apply and may vary by arrival date. Rates do not include taxes and gratuities. Offers are not applicable to groups, nor combinable with other special offers or promotions. In the extraordinary event of non-availability, due to overbooking or any other unforeseen circumstance, of a specified hotel, a substitute hotel of the same or higher quality may be used.
The credit card used to purchase your ticket order along with a matching driver’s license will be required to be presented to redeem your ticket voucher. Except for those tickets purchased through and/or as part of a Westgate Experience package offer, any and all tickets are non-refundable once a ticket voucher has been issued for the ticket(s) at the Westgate Welcome Center. Westgate Sports & Entertainment packages may be cancelled within (14) fourteen days from the date of purchase. Any cancellation of arrival after (14) fourteen days will result in a forfeiture of all monies paid. Westgate reserves the right to substitute lodging and/or gifts and/or tickets and/or vouchers with comparable items of equal or greater value. Ticket prices are subject to change.
The following Pet Policy is for River Terrace Resort & Convention Center, Westgate Branson Lakes Resort, Westgate Branson Woods Resort, Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort, Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort, Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa, Westgate Towers Resort, Westgate Town Center Resort, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Wild Bear Inn and Westgate Vacation Villas Resort. All other resorts do not allow pets.
1. Westgate Resorts will allow up to two (2) dogs per room/suite as “pets”, no other types of animals are permitted on property.
2. A dog must not exceed 60 pounds, or in the case of 2 dogs, they must not exceed 60 pounds combined. Height and length restrictions apply: dogs can be no longer than 36 inches and no taller than 36 inches.
3. A mandatory, non-refundable cleaning fee of $100 will be charged upon check in for dogs reported to Front Desk. An additional $100 penalty will be charged for dogs unreported and found in the room/suite.
4. While the dog is in the room/suite, it is required to be supervised by the guest or crated at all times. At the time when Housekeeping services are provided, the housekeepers will not service the room/suite if the dog is left unattended.
5. When the dog is out of the room/suite and on property, the dog is required to be on a leash and under the control of the handler.
6. In the event the dog damages, soils/stains fabric or carpet beyond normal cleaning, additional charges will be assessed.
7. Dog Relief Areas may be provided for the guest convenience. If not, guests are expected to take their dogs outside of the property’s public areas for any relief. Dogs will not be permitted in any guest public areas for relief.
8. The handler is required to pick up and properly dispose of any dog deposits in the dog relief area.
9. It is the guest’s responsibility to confirm with the Front Desk as to the locations outside of the guest’s room/suite where the dog is permitted. A dog is not allowed in public areas, including but not limited to: restaurants, spa/salon, pool areas, showrooms, convention spaces, casino, and/or common retail spaces.
10. Certain dog breeds have a reputation for being more aggressive than others. For the safety of all guests, these breeds are not allowed on property. Dog breeds may include, but are not limited to: Great Dane, Sharpei, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow and Presa Canario (other dog breeds at discretion of Management). Any dog, regardless of breed, that shows aggression will be asked to be removed from the property.
11. A dog will not be permitted to disturb other guests. Aggressive behavior, even for breeds not listed in Section 10, will not be permitted to stay on property. Excessive barking will result in the owner of the pet needing to find proper accommodations for their dog, not on Westgate premises.
12. Any restrictions set forth herein including limitations on size, breed or number of dogs an individual can have or a location where a dog can be present with its owner or handler referenced herein only apply to pets and not service animals.
1. Dogs and certain miniature horses (height 24-34 inches, weight between 70 & 100 pounds) are eligible to be recognized as service animals under Titles II and III of the ADA.
2. A service animal is a dog or a miniature horse that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are visually impaired, alerting people who have hearing loss or are considered deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting or protecting a person having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties. Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a service animal has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support may not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
3. Generally, Title II and Title III entities must permit service animals to accompany people with disabilities in all areas where members of the public are normally allowed to go. For example, in the hotel it would be inappropriate to exclude a service animal from common areas such as dining rooms. However, it may be appropriate to exclude a service animal from kitchen areas where the animal’s presence may compromise a sanitary environment for food preparation.
4. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
5. When it is not obvious what service an animal provides, only limited inquiries are allowed. Team members may ask two questions: (a) is the dog/miniature horse a service animal required because of a disability? and (b) what work or task has the dog/miniature horse been trained to perform? Team Members cannot ask about the person’s disability, require medical documentation, require a special identification card or training documentation for the service animal, or ask that the service animal demonstrate its ability to perform the work or task. Also, when the animal’s service is open and obvious, a Team Member should refrain from any inquiry.
6. A person with a disability cannot be asked to remove the service animal from property unless: (a) the service animal is out of control and the handler does not take effective action to control it, (b) when it is determined that the animal’s behavior poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others, or (c) the service animal is not housebroken. When there is a legitimate reason to ask that a service animal be removed, team members must offer the person with the disability the opportunity to obtain the goods or services without the animal’s presence.
7. The mandatory cleaning fee is waived for service animals. Damage caused by a person with a disability or their service animal will be charged according to the hotel’s standard procedures.
8. Team Members are not required to provide care or food for a service animal.
Smoking / Drug-Free Zone Policy:
All of our rooms are non-smoking and any guests found to have been smoking, vaping, or using an e-cigarette in the room will be assessed a fee for additional cleaning. All of our Resorts are private property and deemed drug-free zones, and therefore do not allow the use or possession of illegal drugs and/or marijuana on property, regardless of state legalization laws on recreational or medical use. Persons found to be in violation of this Policy may be subject to applicable Trespass laws. This policy applies to any and all on Westgate Resorts' owned and operated properties. The company expects that these individuals will comply with all provisions of this policy. Where Federal and/or State law or rules differ, the company will abide by the applicable standard.
Resort premises are private property. The safety and security of our guests, visitors, vendors, and associates is of utmost importance to Westgate Resorts. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests, visitors, vendors, and associates, and pertains to the presence of weapons on premises owned and/or operated by Westgate Resorts. Any and all weapons, including but not limited to, firearms, knives, and/or explosives, concealed or not concealed, with or without a concealed weapon(s) permit, are not permitted by any person and/or for any reason except as expressly detailed here on any and all premises owned and/or operated by Westgate Resorts. What constitutes a weapon will be determined by Westgate Resorts in its sole and absolute discretion. Sworn, on-duty State and Federal law enforcement officers whose agency has jurisdiction at the applicable premises, and military personnel, may carry any weapon. Resort Associates may carry a weapon with express written permission or as part of their assigned duties. Shotguns are permitted at Westgate River Ranch Resort for the sole and express use at the Trap & Skeet Range. Any and all persons who possess a weapon on premises either as permitted or in violation of this Policy must follow all applicable Federal, State, and local laws with respect to that weapon. Persons found to be in violation of this Policy may be subject to applicable Trespass laws. This policy applies to any and all on Westgate Resorts’ owned and operated properties. The company expects that these individuals will comply with all provisions of this policy. Where Federal and/or State law or rules differ, the company will abide by the applicable standard.
Taxes and Fees:
Purchaser is responsible for any and all taxes, fees, and/or other government and/or airport-imposed charges. End user is responsible for any and all outstanding charges and fees incurred before, during, or after their stay, including but not limited to tips, gratuities, meals, beverages, alcohol, and/or transportation costs. Any date changes or cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival will be subject to a $25 rebooking fee.
Resort Fee Policy
Purchaser is responsible for the following and any and all Resorts fees, if applicable. A $(9.95-15.95) Nightly Resort fee, plus applicable tax, is applied to each hotel reservation that is NOT associated with a Resort Preview (sales presentation) and includes services and amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at the resort. The Nightly Resort Fee includes the following resort services:
Westgate Vacation Villas/Town Center: $12.99 + tax
Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safe, Sports Courts Access & Sports Equipment, Mini-Golf, Bike Rentals, Movie Theater Access and Boarding Pass Printing.
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa: $12.99 + tax
Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safe, Sports Courts Access & Sports Equipment, Mini-Golf, Bike Rentals and Boarding Pass Printing.
Westgate Palace Resort: $9.99 + tax
Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safe, Sports Courts Access & Sports Equipment, Paddle Boat, Movie Theater Access and Boarding Pass Printing.
Westgate Blue Tree Resort: $4.99 + tax
Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safe, Sports Courts Access & Sports Equipment, Mini-Golf, Board Games and Boarding Pass Printing.
Westgate Towers Resort: $9.99 + tax
Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safe and use of the following additional amenities with internal shuttle service at sister property Westgate Vacation Villas: Sports Courts Access & Sports Equipment, Mini-Golf, Bike Rentals, Movie Theater Access and Boarding Pass Printing.
Westgate South Beach Oceanfront Resort: $17.99 + tax
Wi-Fi, Nightly Turndown Service, Local Calls, Pool Amenities, Unlimited In-Room Coffee, In-Room Safe, Gas Grill Access, Sports Equipment & Board Game Rentals and Boarding Pass Printing.
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa: $9.99 + tax
Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safe and Boarding Pass Printing.
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa: $26.99 + tax
Wi-Fi, Nightly Turndown Service, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safe, Sports Courts Access, Boarding Pass Printing, Ski Storage and Skier Valet Service.
Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort: $16.99 + tax
Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Shuttle Bus Transportation to and from the Strip and the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Outdoor Sports Equipment, Fitness Center, Daily Newspaper and Boarding Pass Printing.
Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort: $14.99 + tax (summer), $9.99 (non-summer)
Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Fitness Center, In-Room Safe and Boarding Pass Printing.
Westgate has no affiliation with the National Association For Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc., which owns the NASCAR® trademarks or the National Football League or NFL Properties, LLC, which owns the NFL® trademarks.”
THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS OR PLANS.